Sunday, January 9, 2011

Word Families

I am multi-tasking as we speak.  I am finishing Gladys's blog for my class Tuesday, and starting the other two I need for the class.  One will be my new blog making site.  I can't wait!!!!  I also made business cards, made dinner, cleaned, laundry (well, told Mr. Walsky to do do that, I delegated :)), and lesson plans.  Now I am making some center and fun stuff for this week.  Here is the first of a few ones today.  Hope you can use them.
Click on Picture to download.  
I think next on the list is to send Mr. Walsky out for some ice cream...

7 comments:

  1. Great! I love these games. Thanks for sharing them!

    http://mrswheelerfirst.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so kind to share. I am wearing that laminator out at school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell me about it me too! We had so lovely ladies volunteer some time of their time to help out some teachers with anything we needed getting done and I have them cutting out all these wonderful games.

    Yes, I can use these games. They are great. How do you have the time to get everything done?!? I spent the whole day cleaning. I should hire someone. Ha, ha.

    Ms. M
    www.msk1ell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are seriously making me enjoy my job so much more when I get to use these activities! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys!!! I too am the laminator queen. I justify it by saying that I make it once and it lasts for years. A copy lasts a day... if that. My principal never argues. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your downloads, they are great for teachers of English Language Learners. I posted a link at my Facebook group: ESL/EFL Preschool Teachers.

    ReplyDelete