Sunday, January 2, 2011

Weather Pig!!! Calendar Fun for Everyday!!!

I just love Poco and Pop's Weather Pig!!!
If you haven't checked out the site, you have too!  I have everything and love, love, love her stuff!
I asked if I could make a fun little sheet and share with you guys, to go with  Weather Pig.  I use this everyday.  I have the kids keep a weather journal to write about Weather Pig and what the temperature is outside.

First off, isn't Weather Pig the cutest thing ever?

I let the kids dress him for the temperature outside.  He even has outfits for holidays that you can buy extra.
Click on Weather Pig and you can see a short video of how to use him in the classroom.


Here is my Weather Pig Download Sheet

Just click on it to download


4 comments:

  1. The pig is cute! I use DJ Inkers Weather Bears. I don't know how much longer they'll last. They are now 7 years going on 8.

    Ms. M
    www.msk1ell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This pig will last forever! She laminates everything with the thickest Lamination I have ever seen or used. Very high quality!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!!!
    Wonder if she has a weather frog????
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE her things as well. She actually came and presented at our Northeast Alabama Early Childhood Conference held at the school where I teach and was a great presenter as well! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete