Saturday, January 8, 2011

Cool New Teacher Gadget I Designed!!!

OK, I am always thinking of new things and gadgets for my class and the rest of my school thinks that I am nuts.  I am always thinking of something different.  If I have a need, I go out and find someone to make it!  Well....  I wanted card holders for games and letter tiles and flashcards.  Maybe there was something out their on the market, but I couldn't find it.  So I asked my good friend at Pipes Woodworking all the way in Florida to help me out with my design.  I seriously drew a picture in word and asked him to make it.  This is what I wanted, and he did it exactly the way I envisioned!!!!


Imagine using these for making words with letter tiles!!!!


I had him make me five for small groups and center work.  I am just thinking of all the possibilities.  Maybe there was something like this on the market, but I couldn't find anything like it.  I am also going to use it in math for Addition and Subtraction Top-It and other games.  This way, children can see the cards...

Thank you Wes at Pipeswoodworking!!!  You are the best!!!  I can't believe I called you on Monday and had them by Thursday!!!!  WOW!!!!  I am now thinking I should paint on some polka dots......

3 comments:

  1. I might could help you out with the polka dot thing. :) Seriously - they would stick to wood. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great! I had been using the holders from the game RACK-O.

    ReplyDelete

  3. INDIGLO systems at the same time put to use significantly less electric compared with many other to come back lighted pieces together with was initially some sort of fake rolex rapid come to utilizing clients. Subsequently mainly because styles adjusted Timex constructed Indiglo even more slight utilizing rolex replica significantly less flouro designs. Indiglo continues a fashionable offer for Timex pieces, notably during the Ironman Triathlon collection and also Timex Heartbeat Keep tabs on brands. Any lumination within the see skin may be a fake watches terrific appeal meant for players exercise or simply performing sporting events after dark. The other serious improve into the Ironman Triathlon see collection was initially any guide for records connection together with body system connection which unfortunately procured any range towards a different volume of originality. Any Timex identity has got louis vuitton replica regularly happen to be caused by famous people together with landmark periods. Timex pieces seem to be classless and tend to be possibly not be more responsive to any popularity icon the positioning of for higher end see types. Timex are usually experienced appearing damaged by way of the affluent together with famed together with some sort of regularly quoted example of this of the particular is certainly Director Clinton what person used the a good rolex replica watches most loved Timex Ironman Triathlon see all through this inauguration (which unfortunately she subsequently donated into the Smithsonian art gallery).

    ReplyDelete