Friday, January 28, 2011

Heidi Songs WINNER!

I am so excited to announce this winner!  I have been a website stalker for years at her really OLD site and her newer sites.  She is one of the most amazing teachers in the WORLD!
Congrats to:

Kinderpond said...

Unfortunately, I don't own any of her matierals... yet :)

Jennifer
Personally, she is the Frog Lady to me from years of Yahoo Groups and Stalking.  :)

I am so glad you won!  You deserve it!  Just email me your info and I will put your FABULOUS Heidi stuff in the mail.  

Stay tuned for another FAB giveaway starting VERY soon!  

4 comments:

  1. Whoo Hoo!! Congrats Jennifer!! That is totally awesome. I know how badly you wanted it!!!
    Donna

    http://kinderglynn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!! Glad to know that someone actually uses my ideas :)

    Thanks for holding the giveaway :)

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Medical reform guidelines passed your home this week with a party-line vote. Late On the night, House Democrats accredited the Senate medical reform deal, sending your legislation for you to President Obama pertaining to his signature bank. health-matrix

      Delete