Saturday, January 8, 2011

Making Teacher Blogs!!!

I have been working all day on Glady's Blog:  Teaching in High Heels.  She hasn't even seen it yet!  I don't even know what she looks like!!!  I saw a tiny pic on her profile, but who knows?

What do you guys think? I just updated some more!!!



 I am not done yet, but I did the graphic of her, background and templates  all by myself!  Whoo Hoo!  I am so excited to have designed my first blog and the graphics all on my own.  I haven't added the cute little buttons and labels, but I am so proud.  If you hover over her tabs, they pop up and glow!!!  Glady's, email me so we can talk.  I don't have your email.  I am on a high!!!

11 comments:

  1. Very cute! You should be proud of yourself and your hard work.

    Jennifer

    kinderpond.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww!!!!! I can't believe it! It's fabulous...love, love, love it!
    I just e-mailed you...just in case you need more info....but let me tell just tell you, you are doing an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to change the clothes to match the layout. Do you have dark hair and dark eyes? I don't even know your favorite colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes...dark, long hair and dark eyes...and my favorite color is pink...definitely a girly, girl! Wow...I'm so excited! I can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute. I'm envious. :)

    Ms. M
    www.msk1ell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great!! Now I am wishing I would have taken that class with you. I just didn't think I could add one more thing to my plate right now...been and will be kinda busy!! :) Heee Heeee!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks amazing! I am so impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are doing a beautiful job! I might have to hire you, this blog stuff is so new to me...... Keep up the wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great effort from your side has become a great result & your new post has been appreciated in all over the world. assignment help from your side has provide me so big elp due to which I have been succeeded to achieve my goal.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wooowww, What an amazing post here. Great looking of your web blog and the content material is also very cool and helpful. Thanks for the sharing your post with us. Go on Bliss Hosting Co for the best hosting in all over the world

    ReplyDelete