Thursday, January 13, 2011

I love Vista Print!!!!

OK... I am loving some Vista Print!  A blog (can't find it because I wanted to give credit) gave me a super cute and fun idea!

OK, here are two cute things that I had to get for my classroom.  And guess what????  They were free!!!!  All I had to pay was shipping from Vista Print (very reasonable).  I love Vista Print.  You can get a ton of cute things like business cards, notepads, postcards, and stampers for free.

Here is the first free item

I am going to use the business card with the "SUPER PAW" for students who are on Paw all week as a cute little motivator. We are the Wildcats and we say stay on Paw(Green, A, what ever the best is...) I am going to start the PAW club in my room and take pics of those students who were on Paw the entire month, and have a little Super Paw Celebrity corner display.

My next Free Item!!!

For the Postcard with I LOVE CHARMS:   Those go to super star Covey leaders (We are a Covey Habits School). Kids earn charms for being leaders. I am going to make a big deal about getting the Over Sized Post Card!!!!  Those will be my Leader Club Kids!!!  Hopefully all my students will be in that club!  I am not sure how we will celebrate.  I think I will let the kids come up with the ideas for the Leader club.

I also got a free stamp that I put a star and Mrs. Walsky's Super Stars!!!

Fun...Fun...Fun

4 comments:

  1. Hi, please consider linking up with my Vistaprint linky party!
    Thanks, Nancy
    The Apple Basket Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!Thank this meaningful and helpful post !And I http://www.trustwebsitehostingreviews.com/ like help people make

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. I think you spend numerous effort and time updating your site.http://www.iessaywriting.net/ I have bookmarked it and I am taking a look ahead to reading new articles.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Any Timex Ironman Triathlon see comes to mind for numerous when thinking about any fake rolex order associated with a sport's see. Justifiably, when the Triathlon version has long been partnered utilizing rolex replica sporting events seeing that it is actually initial welcome during 1984. Their bond was initially cemented during 1986 anytime Timex become involved when using the famed Ironman Triathlon donning party. Timex rather sensibly lined up their selves utilizing fake watches any Ironman Triathlon rush which had been during it is actually beginning from a cva for what precisely during hindsight became internet marketing prodigy. The very first identity Timex Triathlon see was initially consequently succeeded by way of the identity Timex Ironman Triathlon see, any dive power was initially amplified that will 100 yards, a handful of dental shifts were definitely constructed alongside louis vuitton replica any trademarked identity in addition to a different well known during pieces came into this world. City fable has got it all that when the very first pieces were definitely come to the main Ironman rush to use the industry, any pieces honestly came released the entranceway (pretext any pun). Triathlon entrants most of wished for amongst rolex replica watches any originals which unfortunately generated scarcity which will supported request together with hype.

    ReplyDelete