Saturday, January 29, 2011

Another Blog Down!

I just uploaded another template to a blog!  I love the colors!  You guys need to check out "The Adventures of Miss. Elisabeth"... She has some very cute stuff on her blog.  I know now that since it is even more fabulous, she will love blogging even more, and share her FAB ideas!  :)  Make sure you go check her out and follow her!


 Off to create more blogs and finish my President clipart!  I will warn you, they are not the greatest, because I had to hurry to get them done.  ;)  My Barack Obama though is a keeper!  I will share those soon!

8 comments:

  1. yes- that BLOG is ADROABLE- love the colors and the whole design- you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors. You are so creative . You make me want to take blog classes so I can so something with mine now. LOL

    Donna
    http://kinderglynn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Health insurance coverage strategy scheme policy involves how to find the smallest price between the guidelines that be right for you as so that you can system plus protection. Selecting the actual price is not surprisingly very straightforward. www.healthequation.org

      Delete
    2. Windows 7 health Center is actually a fake basic safety program which is identical to the Home window Optimization Facility. Windows overall health Center bares its essentiality by way of hijacking your components and showcasing many deceiving pop-ups. www.trilliumhealthcenter.org

      Delete
  3. I know who to take it from! She is patient and easy to learn from! All you need is Photoshop and patience to sit and figure out what you did wrong when doing html. One day I sat on the computer staring at html for 2 hours to figure out I put an extra space somewhere! But I love the whole puzzle piece of creating the code!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you soooo much! I'm in LOVE with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DID I MENTION THAT I'M IN LOVE WITH IT??? :)

    ReplyDelete