Friday, January 28, 2011

Snow Day!!!

I am home today!  Wooo Hooo!!!   I had to take the day off, because the students aren't at school because of snow, but teachers still had to go.  I was NOT about to take my 2 boys with me to school all day to work in my room!  I would get nothing but frustration done!  :)

This has nothing to do with teaching, but I thought I would share the coolest thing I just bought.  I LOVE CANDLES! I am a candle junkie!  In fact, I have a whole closet full of candles from pretty much every candle company in the world.  I am always looking for the best candle that will smell the whole house the entire life of the candle.  What I find is most candle companies over promise and under deliver.  I have NEVER found the perfect candle, and I have tried them ALL and at EVERY price.

 This is weird, but I only love candles that smell like something I could eat.  Last week I was googling Cinnamon candles and found the coolest thing ever.
Sentsy!!!!


You can click on the picture and it will take you to the site I ordered from.  I don't know who this person is, but man I love this thing!

I got it yesterday...This thing ROCKS!  Now, I don't have a small house at all, and this little bugger smells the entire house with the best smelling Cinnamon in the world!!!!  I can't believe that I have never seen this before or heard of it!

It is the coolest thing.  It uses a light bulb to heat scented wax on top.  You plug it in and it is kind of like a little light too!  Within minutes my house was smelling so good.  Believe me, I am not getting paid a cent (even though maybe I should) to say this.  I just love this little gadget!  I don't have to worry about my 5 year old sticking things inside a burning candle screaming, "MOM, WE HAVE A PROBLEM!"

I was excited too to find out that they aren't expensive either.  I bought the mid-sized warmer kit with 3 bars for $40 with $6 shipping.  Seriously, this is really all you need.  My house is huge, and I am on the 3rd floor right now smelling delicious Cinnamon Bear right now!  I don't even know the girl I ordered from when I googled and went to her site, but I am a happy camper!!!

7 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH! I'M OBSESSED WITH SCENTSY!!! My sister is actually a consultant (she sells it) and I have 5 warmers in my little house!!!!!! I did a giveaway on my blog in Oct. and I just loved it so much (spreading the word about my favorite thing)!!!

    -Rachelle
    www.whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com


    My sisters site:
    sensationalventures.com


    You have to try Reggae Sunset!!!!! Oh and have you seen the teacher warmer!!! IT'S ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT! I am going to go buy the Reggae Sunset right now! I love the teacher warmer. I am thinking I could hide it in a corner of my classroom, so the fire marshal can't see. Right now I have Cinnamon Air Sprayers that I bought at my Vet's. I love them, but they don't stay in the air very long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Megapolis Good Homes couple of is magnificent project which not just for delivering you actually apartments but it surely is furnishing dream dwellings where you and your folks will raise many sugary memories. www.homesmarthome.org

      Delete
  3. I love scentsy too!! I have been a consultant for 4 years now and have never had a single disappointed costumer! P.S. Usually everything is 10% off in February, I haven't heard about it yet but I would be surprised if it wasn't. Also, let me know if you ever want to have a party, I know Im in Iowa but I can ship you little testers of ALL the scents and then you can just cart them around and have a "book party" to earn free and half price items! mhorras@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Stroufs: We should do a giveaway of one. Contact me if you are interested! kwalsky@gmail.com

    I am seriously in LOVE with this thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mrs. Walsky!! I am a Scentsy consultant and I am sooo happy that you found Scentsy!!! I would LOVE for you to take a look at my website: http://laurieayers.scentsy.us
    You can order directly from my site. If anyone is interested in knowing more - please email me: foolishme03@yahoo.com
    Scentsy is a wickless/flameless candle. It uses a light bulb to heat up the wax and release the scents. We have 80 scents - something for EVERYONE!!! Please let me know if I can do anything for YOU!! They DO have an ABC teacher warmer!!! I have one in my classroom and so do many of my colleagues at the school where I work!! Hugs, Laurie Ayers/foolishme03@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a scentsy warmer night light and love it!

    ReplyDelete