Saturday, January 15, 2011

Presidents Clip art

So President's Day is in February, and guess what????  There is absolutely no clipart available for Presidents!!!!  Why????  Are they not as cool as hearts, bears, or shamrocks?  Well, I have it in my little brain that I am going to draw them and give them to teachers to use!!!!  Well....It is easier to say than do...  I worked for about 5 minutes and made this.... But you can't laugh because I am going to make him better.  
Can you guess who it is?  

My son said, "Nice mom,  you drew Martin Luther King!"  Uhhh...no...my little 5 year old...no...
So, I need to work on the mouth and nose, but hey for 5 minutes, Abe Lincoln isn't too shabby.  I am going to do this for all of us!!!!  I know I can.... 

Oh, and Jack is going to be hearing Young Martin Luther King tonight during bed time.  


3 comments:

  1. I knew, I knew!!! I am so impressed you are drawing your own clip art. Kids are so funny. Today my 5th grader said, "So let's see your blog, Mom." He looks for a minute and says, "Wow, this is really boring!" LOL
    Jenn
    http://finallyinfirst.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such proud parents we are. :) I think I am a teacher and mom for my own personal entertainment. All of us should write books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You CAN do it! See it is true you can NEVER stop learning! Thank you for doing this for us!

    ReplyDelete