Saturday, January 1, 2011

Last Minute Penguin Fun!

So I made a Unit of Penguins for my website and for TeachersPayTeachers.  I have to say I am cheap because I only charge $2 for a unit.  I had to share this part of the unit because it is CRACKING me and my son up!  He is 5 and in Kindergarten.  I used him as the sample!
You can download the template if you click on his picture.

Here is the the writing assignment that goes with it.  I think it is pretty funny.  We always say that Penguins are wearing Tuxedo's.  The kids write about how they are all dressed up and where they are going.
I think it it is cute!



11 comments:

  1. Thanks Heidi! Download again. I noticed I spelled Tuxedos: Tuxedo's. I just fixed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE! Thanks for sharing. It made me smile too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you please post a link to your penguin unit on TPT? Didn't find it when I went to buy it. Love your blog!!!!!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't find you penguin unit either. I am shopping!!! Your blog is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I put a link up. They were updating and I couldn't upload last night.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found and bought your penguin unit! It is adorable! So excited to use it with my class! thank you too for the reasonable price! : )
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, we are teachers! We need to make it affordable. :) Love all your stuff too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your ideas. Thanks for sharing. www.fun-in-first.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete