Friday, January 7, 2011

Polar Bear Unit

I just love being a teacher!  Just thought you guys would understand...Just sayin...

Anyway, I just uploaded my entire 64 page over 20 activities to TPT!  I wanted to give you all part of the unit too.  

Click on the picture to get one of the activities from my "Cheap Inexpensive(says my husband), but Effective and Spectacular", $3  unit

Be patient, it is a little slow to download

Of course, I left my school camera at school with the pictures of our Giant Polar Bear measurement activity.  So I quickly made a polar bear tonight to show you.  Once again, I had my poor 5 year old fill in for one of my students.  He thinks he is famous.  



You will get the gist of what we did in class today.  
Very cute and fun. 
 I also let the kids eat Swedish Fish today while at Math Centers.  I just think of Sweden and Fish when I think of Polar Bears.  Don't know why??? 

5 comments:

  1. He is famous!!! Thank him from the students in Wisconsin!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous ideas!
    Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yet, additionally, it is a fact the fact that Director Clinton run together with used the many different rather best together with gucci replica overpriced pieces all the way through this word mainly because director. Which include Panerai. Timex Ironman Triathlon Datalink version 78401 graced any tricep / bicep for astronaut Daniel W not. Barry over the STS-72 Room or space Shuttle Opportunity. Quite possibly George Watts. was initially identified by gucci replica dress in any strong together with public relations safe Timex all through this time in office environment as soon as the affair fitted. During one other heading nurturing car accident this Timex was initially mysteriously stolen with this wrist despite the fact that during Albania. A good Timex Ironman Triathlon see or simply some of tag heuer replica the comprehensive data Connection or simply 1440 few pieces would definitely be a hardy, sturdy see when using the reputed identity for Timex behind them. These days many other see agencies own specified Timex certain brisk contest, yet, Timex may be a family members identity together with burberry replica is certainly associated utilizing past created provider together with superior. When the go out with shifts, any go out with flips and also different go out with is certainly established during the eyeport. Yet most of the things for dior replica Oris pieces makes use of the mythical go out with pointer. Any go out with pointer may be a 1 / 3 (or simply latest tricep / bicep whenever there is also a second hand) the fact that revolves surrounding the skin within the see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice posting friend! I visit the presentation that you have linked from this page. It's really attractive. You have done well. You can also make flip-book or flip movies by adding sequential photos. Flip-movies. Anyways thanks for sharing this innovative work.

    ReplyDelete