Wednesday, January 12, 2011

We Have a Winner!!!!!

We have a winner for Porter's Polka Dots!!!!  I just love saying that name!!!  I had to count forever to find the random number!!!!  I like it when it says 1 or 5.  NOT 84!!!!

 There were 136 entries!!!!  That is a lot of polka dot lovin people!!!!

Congrats too.....




KDowd said...
I like Porter's Polka Dots on Facebook.

KDowd:  Email me with your info at kwalsky@gmail.com


You have 48 hours to claim your prize, or I will pick another name.


I am loving it!!!  I am hoping that Ashley over there at Porter's Polka Dots gives us a coupon for us "LOSERS".  I want a Kiss Your Brain Can bad!!!! 


 I also want some pails to hold my center stuff!!!  
Seriously... How cute would a bunch of these look on tables holding supplies and center stuff!  My new school classroom is calling for them...I can hear them whispering Buy me...buy me...(Sorry Mr. Walsky, but I know you can hear them too!)

What do you say Ashley????  Let us Know!!!!  If not, we still love ya!!!!






Whooo Hooo!!!! We have a coupon for 20% off!!!!  No that is what I am talking about!!!!
Email Ashley with your order and she will send you an invoice with 20% off your total.  How easy is that!  You just tell her what you want, color combinations (or me, I just said go crazy) and then you get your awesome stuff!!!!
Email her at:porterspolkadots@gmail.com

Ashley, you rock!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Woo hoo KDowd!! Congrats!!! Can't wait to see what color combo you chose! I always get such great idea's from my customers!! And OF COURSE we can do a coupon!! I am emailing Kristen right now!!! Stay tuned!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to KDowd. I would love a coupon. I'm itching for a polkadot sign with my name on it.

    Ms. M
    www.msk1ell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much to both Mrs. Walsky and Porter's Polka Dots! I'm so excited and can't wait to get the items. Now I just have to decide if I want them in school colors or favorite colors. Hmmm, decisions, decisions. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can not quit ageing, nevertheless, you can easily gradual that straight down and also make certain you longines replica sale seeking and also experience healthful. The following is the right course on what this is completed. Lighten the tooth to adopt several significant decades away from your actual age. Decades regarding ingesting java and also wine beverages and also smoking cigarettes are capable of doing a critical variety of the looks individuals tooth. Shave away from fake omega watches decades insurance firms the tooth expertly white-colored. The particular variation that tends to make can astound an individual. One of the better items you can do so that you can decrease growing older within you is always to take in bass. Bass includes omega-3 efas which can be been shown to be good to epidermis. Having said that, make an effort to increase fish in your eating habits because it will be equally nourishing and also yummy. This may range between hublot replica sale to be able to clearly much more serious conditions that result your quality of life and also everyday lifestyles. When you age group, observe the glucose ingestion. All kinds of sugar are already identified being immediately for this side effects regarding ageing, which includes a decreased life! To boost the rado replica watches, acquire glucose from the eating habits and also change that together with normal sweeteners. It could increase decades in your living. Do not allow other folks allow you to feel as if you might be a smaller amount of your particular person today as compared to you're within your children's. You could demand cartier replica attention coming from other folks as compared to an individual utilized to, nevertheless, you are only since crucial, and it's also vital that you bear in mind which you're and also which you might be for your sleep you will ever have.

    ReplyDelete