Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Valentine Class Idea

I don't know about you, but I love Valentine's Day.  I think it is because I love pink, and red, and HEARTS the most!!!

Well, our school does not allow candy of any kind, cupcakes, or cakes.  We can only give healthy treats.  Great for teeth and hyper activity, but it is hard to find cute little treats that are healthy snacks.

One of my favorite blogs "So About What I Said..." posted this great idea for fruit.  I am going to give away fruit to my kids for Valentine's Day!  Look how cute these stickers are to put on the fruit.



So cute!


 Love this one!

Most of my kiddo's can't afford toothbrushes so I also got them red and pink toothbrushes too.  I know it isn't candy, but it is still something sweet from the teacher.  :)

You can download the stickers from TwigandThistle (another great blog).

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely ADORE this idea. Thank you for sharing.

    Ms. M
    www.msk1ell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great idea even if you can have candy at your school! we can have candy, but i might just do this anyways! thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog and I love the toothbrush idea! I have a ton of food allergies in my room this year but they can have fresh fruit so we are making "friendship fruit salad" with all fresh fruits that the kids bring in.

    Stephanie

    http://skellyskindergarten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this wonderfully healthy idea! I also like the toothbrush idea to go along with dental health. We can still give "junk" for treats but I like the healthy idea as well. I bought the cheapy Valentine plastic cups at Wal-mart and the toothbrush can go along with that. :)

    ReplyDelete

  5. Makeup artist Jillian, history, skin care, cheap mac makeup our first thought is my girlfriend sick. Tank face every day 7 and 8, it is one thing to a man so preoccupied with the the maintenance of the pele.mas is so good to see the soap opera actor in the skin, you can be sure that I envy, a man of skin of large operations. Many times more men of the port, but somehow I agree with the port in cosmetics. mac makeup wholesale The majority of men only with the dress and penteado.mas, near or far, figure of two men features. Even the Japanese are not very different from the last century, is still an instrument. The streets of Tokyo, you are an old man to make the dress very well. Yes. Beijing back to port, mac cosmetics online the oil has many shampoo for men. skin increasingly .

    ReplyDelete