Sunday, February 13, 2011

Accessory Swap

I think this is a pretty cool thing!  I joined the accessory swap at :

TheAdventuresofMissElisabeth

I love getting mail, and I truly have to say that I am lacking in the accessories department.  I have scarves, but that is pretty much the extent of my coordinating of accessories.  I am also tired of wearing the same scarves.  I think this is just about the coolest thing ever.  I can't wait to pick out something for someone I don't know.  I may have some new Blogging Friends after this.

You can sign up over at Miss Delk's Blog.

My biggest problem will be staying below the $20 budget. I have expensive tastes.  I guess Tiffany's earrings are out, huh???  This maybe hard, or my person may just love me.  Whoever I get, just pretend I spent $20.  ;)

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea- I can't wait to see what everyone gets:)

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally in on this too! Maybe we'll get each other!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They will often in addition stand for the project involving underpaid chanel replica. Just lately, authorized steps get pushed several of these illicit internet sites for you to stop function. Even now, consumers need to carry on using warning while acquiring on-line. Luggage are generally many of the nearly all ripped fake rolex submariner watches. A new informed chanel replica handbags risk turning again for you to Net solutions to help you figure out how to acknowledge fake scans. You'll find smaller facts in look, written about by simply amazon reviewers, which supports anyone ascertain if your handbag you might like to invest in an individual as well as best replica chanel bags retailer can be legit. Your previous expressing, 'caveat emptor' has not been recently truer throughout these kind of conditions. If your price tag can be way too very good to get genuine, you will find there's explanation. Even now, one particular mustn't be deterred via the objective of getting a cool brand-new tote on-line. Along with industrial sectors that will create high-class solutions, your enjoy sector is usually experiencing replica rolex for men issues right now.

    ReplyDelete