Saturday, December 11, 2010

Reindeer Math Game

I love math games! 

 I was inspired once again by Mrs. Carroll and her giant math games she created.  I just had to make some!  Here is one of the Christmas games that I made.  I will be posting a few more as I get them from my classroom tomorrow.  The kids loved them and they are super cute and super easy to make.  I will post the Gingerbread Man later today.

 Here is the game the kids play.  I printed out the game, cut them, glued them on poster board, and then laminated.


Here are the directions.  I glued them to the back.

You can download them Here:


Here are other games that I made





4 comments:

  1. How cute. I love making activities for my kids too but it's so time consuming to cut everything out! How do you find the time? Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If there are kids who come really early to school (before breakfast), I put them to work. They love helping me, and it keeps them busy and not just sitting in the hall or cafeteria waiting to come to class or breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these! I love them...so simple, yet so entertaining for the kids! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was surprised how much my kids loved playing these games! I am making some with fact families that I will post soon.

    ReplyDelete