Friday, December 10, 2010

Fun Little Elf Project

I am getting back to posting.  These last few days have been hectic!  I had report cards and Winter Celebrations!  I am officially out of school, but I wanted to post this really cute Elf project.  My kids made this really cute ornament or magnet if you wanted to put magnet tape on the back.  I had the students color an elf sheet and cut it out.  I took pictures with my camera and printed them off.  Here are the ornaments we made.  I also incorporated some writing activities.  Our school is a Franklin Covey Leadership School.  We value all children and teach them that they are leaders in something, and we help them to determine what that leadership may be.  I designed an elf sheet that incorporates the student writing about what they are a leader at, just like Santa's elves are leaders.


You can download my Elf Sheets in color and Black and white here:





We also read these books:





4 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT! I love crafts where I can attach a picture of my students. The elves are adorable....THANKS for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for this super cute idea! I hope to use it with my 1st/2nd grade academically talented groups next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. People are accepted by the aggregation they accumulate and those who abrasion Rolex replica watches are accepted and accustomed by one and all.If you ambition to be accustomed wherever you go,it is acute that you too go in for replica watches Rolex replica watches.These Rolex replica watches will ensure that you are the centermost of allure at the party.With prices at an all time low you can accept altered Rolex replica watches for every day of the week.Accomplish your attendance acquainted with these Rolex replica watches.We all apperceive that not anybody can allow to buy the latest artist backpack in the market,abnormally these canicule that the abridgement is down and anybody is beggared for cash.It is absurd for accustomed humans to prada replica accept a few thousand dollars on duke and absorb it for something as absurd as a affluence artist prada replica.prada replica can advice fashions lovers not to be beggared of affected a beauteous backpack for themselves.This may be absolutely harder for die-hard appearance fanatics,but if you can't absorb $1000 or added for aboriginal or branded affluence bag,a replica backpack is acutely the next best thing.Today,there some humans who are aswell authoritative money out of gucci replica gucci replica items.That's why you can acquisition hundreds of retailers and online shops that advertise replica accoutrements of all brands and models at actual affordable amount analyze to that of aboriginal piece.Yet,afore affairs anything,there are things that you should accumulate in apperception about area and how to louis vuitton replica acquisition the best dior replica.You can aswell calmly analyze dior replica backpack prices accepting offered from those retail websites because you can analysis the prices from assorted online food faster.Online abundance is the absolute for appearance lovers to attending for a abundant backpack bargain.You can acquisition online food that action advanced ambit of chanel replica both affected and absolute chanel replica.This agency that you can appraise and analyze altered chanel replica afore chief to buy one.

    ReplyDelete