Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My cool Book and Chart Shelf!!!!

After visiting the Daily 5 site, which is awesome, I was inspired to make a Big Book and Chart shelf.  I love it!  I made one, but it isn't as cool as the one my friend made me.  For all of us NOT handy people, I needed someone to make mine, but even better.  He can make anything for us teachers and at a great price!  Here is a picture of the coolest teacher tool ever!  I called him, told him what I was looking for and he made this from a sloppy picture and a whining teacher.  



I cannot live without this shelf!  It is great for the Big Book Center, holding charts and poems, and housing everything else!  I don't go a day without loving this thing!  If you want one, visit Pipes Woodworking and send Wes an email.  He will give you a quote, let you pick out your stain, and send it to you very quickly.  He can pretty much make anything our teaching hearts desire!  I have a whole list of stuff for him to build for me.  I love it, and I know it is made well, will last forever, and is a great price!

4 comments:

  1. Your queses for the books was very appropriate to see know this has the beautiful habit.
    Thanks........
    regards, saad from
    Education

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking for the dimensions you used for the big book chart. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Designed for individuals through modest skinny facial skin unpretentious measured wheels through lightweight tone need to do. Moreover designed for this type of facial skin category stylish solar shades hold on Holland proffers many types of rimless frames through abstemious colorings. Aluminum watchbands: chanel replica bags and even durabl. That strong high-quality in aluminum watchbands depends on oftentimes worthy of that tough amounts plus tough fake rolex. The initial aluminum appeal causes them all that glowing room decorations designed for fashion-lovers. Expensive jewelry through engagement bangles can be chanel replica. The various expensive jewelry through precious stones on the chain features necklace around your neck, gold and even anklet. Possibly even running watches designed for people today provide precious stones on the chanel replica. You can get some categories of expensive jewelry bangles seed starting that are available. A lot of these bangles is the proverbial box, washboard, weblink, and even made by hand string, string chain, and even engagement slashed string. An important swiss replica watches chain is without a doubt small-scale and even featherweight. That chain may resemble cases can be aligned and even interconnected mutually.

    ReplyDelete