Sunday, November 28, 2010

First of the Season: Addition Tree's

Hot Chocolate Fact Families

Here is a winter math game with addition, subtraction, and word problems.  It is snowing like crazy here in West Virginia and I was in the mood to create something with hot chocolate and marshmallows.  :)  Hmmm.... I think I will go make me a cup right now.
Click on the picture below to download.

Cookie Math Game

Here is a copy of my Cookie Math Game.  Again, I printed out the sheets, cut them out, glued them on poster board and laminated.  The kids in my class LOVE these games.  They ask for them all the time.  I love how it teaches them to work cooperatively, learn rules, and develop social skills that teaches winning and loosing graciously.


Here is the board that I made for my own kids.  They thought the games were so cool that my own Kindergartner and 2nd Grader wanted a set of games for home.  Much better than TV or Video Games!





Reindeer Math Game

I love math games! 

 I was inspired once again by Mrs. Carroll and her giant math games she created.  I just had to make some!  Here is one of the Christmas games that I made.  I will be posting a few more as I get them from my classroom tomorrow.  The kids loved them and they are super cute and super easy to make.  I will post the Gingerbread Man later today.

 Here is the game the kids play.  I printed out the game, cut them, glued them on poster board, and then laminated.


Here are the directions.  I glued them to the back.

You can download them Here:


Here are other games that I made




I got creative last night, maybe due to the fact that my husband took both of my children to a WVU basketball game and I had the house to myself!  So what do most teachers do with peace and quiet?  They work on school stuff.  So sad.  I made a fact family addition game for my students.  I can't wait to see how they like it tomorrow!


You can download the game hereMerry Fact Family Game

You can download the student evaluation sheet here Student Sheet

I feel my creative juices flowing, so hopefully I will get some more stuff up here soon.  

2 comments:

  1. Gentlemen the world over currently have panerai replica sale accepted the demand for your handbags to place its information. They have purses and handbags to place its handbags and wallets, netbooks, car keys, cellular phones, plus rolex deepsea replica sometimes i-pods. Graphic designers currently have foreseen the following escalate while in the demand from customers to get level of quality purses and handbags plus carry-all to get hublot replica uk gentlemen and get launched a variety merchandise out there. You may claim all these creator baggage internet. Except for carry-alls, graphic designers currently have cartier replica sale as well accepted a global recognition with messenger baggage. They may have construct macho purses and handbags which will offer several different reason. Gentlemen may find all these purses and handbags plus patek philippe replica uk carry-alls efficient nonetheless cool and trendy. Gentlemen by using baggage can be known as sophisticated when continue to remaining of a man. A resources with purses and handbags plus carry-all to get gentlemen were utilized your measure bigger by using rolex replica sale a entrance with really respectable travelling bag brands just like Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Dior, etcetera. However, purses and handbags out of all these brands is extremely highly-priced, a person can be certain to have a design report for the reason that all these graphic designers generate its baggage making use of the most effective elements to get resilience plus top-quality level of quality hence cartier replica sale it can search when macho to make sure they is going to really please a males society.

    ReplyDelete