Sunday, January 22, 2012

Hello and Get UP!

Seriously?!  August was the last time I posted????

I have had a heck of a time getting to the blogging world.  I have truly been amazed at all the FANTASTIC blogs that have come around in a year.

OK, so here is what I am LOVING!!!!
My boys from Mark D. Pencil have a fantastic new CD called Get Up!

Click on CD cover to listen!!!!

I love this CD for Teacher Directed P.E. and Indoor Recess.  I know our district just passed a fight Obesity initiative and we must teach P.E. at least 20 minutes 4 times a week.  With the lack of a gym and snowy weather, Mark D. Pencil has saved me again!!!!

Mark D. Pencil and Friends is also having an XBox 360 Giveaway!!!

Want to win a brand new Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect? 

Upload a video to YouTube of you, your children, your pets, etc, 

dancing to any of our songs from our new cd, "Get Up". Then, notify us 

of your video and tell everyone you know to watch it. The best 

video/most views will win the Xbox. To get the ball rolling, here is 

the link to download to download "The Mark D. Twist" for FREE!!!




Make sure you go over and Like Mark D. Pencil on Facebook.  They rock and your students will get their groove on, I promise!!!!



Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing.I found a lot of interesting information here. A really very thankful and hopeful that you will write many more posts like this one. Online review Platform

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a nice article; I love your writing method. Don't forget to visit the Chinese b2b platform

    ReplyDelete