Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Attention Teachers in Need of Clipart!

If you are a teacher in dire need of clipart that no one else has, then you are on the right blog!!!!

I have recently making graphics for the FABULOUS Deanna Jump for some of her FANTASTIC units.  She got my wheels spinning about actually starting a little shop to sell graphics.  Here is just a sample of what I made her this weekend.  


The coolest thing is no one will ever use these graphics again!  I made them just for her.  I seriously can't wait to buy her Wishey Washy Unit!!!!  My kids love that book!

So I am opening a shop on TPT, Etsy, or via email.  You will be able to order custom graphics that I create for ONLY you at a reasonable price or you can buy a set of graphics at a super low price that can be sold unlimited times.  

I quit making teacher stuff because I was sick and tired of everyone using the same art.  Everything looked the same and it drove me nuts!  I decided to just take courses, pay the money to buy some good equipment, and turn my art into graphics so I could take matters into my own hands.  

If you are interested in anything, let me know via email at kwalsky@gmail.com, or visit my Teacher Gone Techie site, where I will start uploading stuff for sale.


I am also interested in any ideas you guys may have for much needed clipart!!!  I promise that I will also include some free stuff for all of us teachers.  We need all the help we can get!



Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Love the idea of the clipart being just for one person! Going to think of some things I need now :)
    Vickie
    Mrs. Plant's Press

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Athletics provide your kids with lots of benefits including work out, fun, confidence and also a sense involving community. And for several children, sports include the most pure and joyful technique of expressing leeway and excellence of their young existence. sport zup

      Delete
  3. That is awesome!! I wish I had the time/effort to work on my own clipart - I like to draw (not that I am that great) and I really love all the digital graphics I've seen lately. I look forward to seeing your stuff!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, oh, oh, I've been searching everywhere for some clip-art for "The Jacket I Wear in the Snow". Please let me know if you make anything that goes with it.

    Ms. M
    Ms.M's Blog
    A Teacher's Plan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh this excites me! I cannot wait to see all your creations! :)
    Erin
    Eberhart’s Explorers

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am your newest follower and you have been tagged! :) Come see my blog to check it out.
    Barbara
    happyteachingfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there,

    just wondering about some clipart we emailed about, haven't heard from you in a bit but Im sure you busy! Just checking in!


    Rachel
    Ms. Rachel’s Room

    rgrimes1125 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete