Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Free Back to School Unit

So I have been back now for a month with my 32 kiddo's.  Good news is we got an overage teacher and she took 6 kids with her!!!!  I love my little class this year!  

Here is a funny little story from my class:

Two of my students built a car from blocks. One pretended to crash and the other

"played dead". The "live" one runs up to him and was about to give mouth to 

mouth, but I caught him. The "dead" one sits up and says, "It's OK, I'm dead, he is 

supposed to do it." 


I am still laughing! 

 I LOVE KINDERGARTEN!!!!



Now, here is a unit from about 9 years ago from my old site LoveTwoTeach.  I still

 love creating, but I am loving all the new stuff from all the new FABULOUS 

bloggers.  Blogging seriously makes my life easier!!!!  Don't you guys just love the 

ideas, sharing, and love you get from blogging?

So, with all that said, here is an oldie, but goodie to help you with the beginning of

 the school year.




Photobucket

23 comments:

  1. WOW! Thank you so much for sharing this great resource. I can't wait to use the color books, along with everything else you've included. You are so appreciated! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much! This is such an awesome resource and I can't wait to use it with my kinder kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love this! Can't wait to make copies tomorrow. Thanks for sharing.
    mpenn1010@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing that. It's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!! This is so wonderful! :)
    Cheryl
    Crayons and Curls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Yes, I too think that blogging has made my life easier ;)
    - Leslie
    KindergartenWorks

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! I'm still stuck on you having 32 kids!!

    Quench Your First

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back, you've been missed.

    Ms. M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, I feel like I owe you money after downloading that! Thank you! And 32 kindergarteners?!?!?! In one room?!?!? I would need an IV drip of coffee and some special pills.

    Tammi
    Having Fun K-1

    TammiL(dot)13(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kristen - you are WONDERFUL! Thank you so very much for thinking of your blogging friends. The Back to School Packet is FAB.U.LOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. When I opened this up and saw 98 pages, I said "Holy Cow!" Thank you so much for sharing such an awesome resource!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an awesome share! Thank you so much! I love it and will definitely be using it in my class in September! Good luck with all of your kiddos!
    Krissy
    Mrs.Miner’s Monkey Business

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for this awesome resource!! I can't wait to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for this! I'm storing this away in my files for next year!

    http://firstgradewizards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. 32 children! Yikes! And what is an overage teacher? It conjures up all sorts of mental images.
    Thanks for the great resource. Wow!
    Dee
    First Impressions

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW.. what an awesome resource. Many thanks for sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks so much for your hard work and putting to others. God Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks so much for your hard work and putting to others. God Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. They provide your child with affectionate teaching and also take care of their lunch and snacks and the tuition is very reasonable. This place is an amazing place for kids to grow.
    Phoenix preschool

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow this is little happiness of child's that give us also smile and good memories.

    ReplyDelete